The bamboo charcoal adsorbs the odor and impurities of tap water, and decomposes the microorganisms that live in the countless holes of the charcoal.
The absorbent power of charcoal not only eliminates unpleasant odors, but also dissolves the minerals contained in the charcoal into the water, transforming it into delicious water.
The bamboo charcoal makes rice fluffy, water tasty, and tea mellow.
Things to note:
- Contents: Bamboo Charcoal for Drinking and Cooking Rice: 10 cm | 3.9"
- How to Use
- When you start using it, wash it under running water to remove dirt. Do not use detergent.
- Put water and charcoal in a pot and heat it. When it comes to a boil, simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain off the water using a colander, and let the charcoal cool.
- Put 20 to 100 grams of charcoal to 1 liter of tap water in a pot or other container. Put 20 to 100 grams of charcoal per liter of tap water into a container and leave it for a day and night until the minerals in the charcoal dissolve.
- You can use it for 1 week to 10 days.
- After use, dry it for deodorization.
In addition, it is useful for soil improvement by sprinkling the powdered material around the roots of plants and potted plants.
All orders are processed within 2 - 5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends and holidays.
If we experience a high volume of orders, shipments will be delay by a few days. Please allow additional transit days for delivery. If there are significant delays in shipments due to unforeseen events, we will inform you via email and the website.
How Soon Can I Get My Order?
The estimated delivery timeframe will begin once your order leaves our facility. All of the estimated delivery timeframes are estimations, not guarantees.
First-Class Package Service: 2 - 5 business days
Priority Mail: 1 - 3 business days
First-Class Mail: 2 - 3 business days
Priority Mail Express: 1 - 2 business days
UPS Ground: 1 - 5 business days