The original Kameko Tawashi has been loved for over 100 years because of the difference in density. The density of the fiber made from carefully selected palm fronds. The size 1 is a traditional gem since its establishment, which was developed with careful consideration of the size that even women can easily use.
The palm material, which has moderate hardness, is good at “scraping and cleaning with the fiber head. Kamenoko Tawashi is good to use for...
- Vegetable Washing (to remove mud and thin skin from root vegetables)
- Stubborn stains (e.g. shoe wash)
- Iron frying pan and colander
- Tiles for bathrooms etc.
Things to note:
- Size 1 (S): 3.14 x 3.93 x 1.96"
- Size 3 (M): 3.14 x 5.51 x 1.96"
- Please wash before use
- Do not use on items that are easily scratched
- After use, rinse well and dry
- This is a natural fiber and the color may vary, but this does not affect the quality
All orders are processed within 2 - 5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends and holidays.
If we experience a high volume of orders, shipments will be delay by a few days. Please allow additional transit days for delivery. If there are significant delays in shipments due to unforeseen events, we will inform you via email and the website.
How Soon Can I Get My Order?
The estimated delivery timeframe will begin once your order leaves our facility. All of the estimated delivery timeframes are estimations, not guarantees.
First-Class Package Service: 2 - 5 business days
Priority Mail: 1 - 3 business days
First-Class Mail: 2 - 3 business days
Priority Mail Express: 1 - 2 business days
UPS Ground: 1 - 5 business days