Hello everyone. It's April already! April is a special month in Japan - the beginning of the year at schools and offices. People tend to purchase new stationery items around this time of the year. It's not the same here in the U.S.A., but we will introduce our new stationery item today!
Kokuyo Harinacs Staple Less Compact Stapler is a palm-sized staple-less stapler!
It can fasten up to 5 sheets of paper. Paper can be fastened without using a staple, eliminating the need for a staple supply.
A confirmation window allows the user to check the position of the binding holes while fastening the paper.
Things to note:
- Binding capacity : Approx. 5 sheets of copy paper (PPC paper)
- Binding hole dimensions : 5 x 6.5 mm | 0.2 x 0.25"
- Dimensions: W 27 x D 87 x H 53 mm | W 1 x D 3.4 x H 2"
1. Insert the paper and check the position for the binding holes.
2. Grip the lever firmly.
3. Pull out the paper to complete the process. The corners can be closed or the sides can be closed.
Tips: If you are concerned about the weak holding power when binding thin paper, it is recommended to close the corner twice as shown in the illustration.
If you have any questions about our item(s), or you want us to write about any particular item(s), please email us to email@example.com ;) We always appreciate your opinions and requests. See you next time!